1. The handicapped parking at the hotel is down a hill beside a pole.
2. The electric access doors broken and weighs 10 tons.
3. There will be a thick carpet in all hallways.
4. You go to register and the desk staff talks over your head to your standing travel companion.
5. Handicapped rooms will be the farthest from the elevator and closest to the fire exit stairway.
6. All bathroom doors will be 18" or less
7. Toilet paper will be at least 5' form the john.
8. Towels will be hung 6" form the ceiling
9. Toilet seats will be 2' from the floor.
10. Mirrors will be 5' from the floor.
11. Controls for the heating and cooling will be at least 6' from the floor ( or about 2' above what you can reach)
12. Furniture will be placed in front of the drapery pulls
13. Light switches will be hidden behind the remaining furniture
14. There will be no sliding doors on closets
15. Instead there will be swing out doors in narrow hallways
16. There will only 1 bed, when 2 were requested" no handicap rooms have two beds? really
17. Phone will be as far away from the bed a possible
18. The dining room, bar and gift shop will be down stairs.
19. Elevators will be shut down at 10:00 p.m. every night.