What a find, Cherryhill Park. Cherry Hill Park is the closest RV Park to Washington DC, and with Baltimore and Annapolis only
30 minutes away, it is just the perfect spot for day trips.
Cherryhill campground has it all from Big screen TV in the lounge to heated swimming pool as well as a kiddies pool. Don’t
forget to lounge in the hot tub or just enjoy a fire around the campsite.
Frequent public buses; from and to Cherry Hill Park accommodate your personal schedules, plus Gray Line Tours comes every
day as well. Literally, the buses come into the entrance to the park, not much better convenience than that! You don’t
have to take your car into town. Relax, while others handle the driving.
Gray Line guided tours pick-up three times a day in season, and will take you on a full or half day of sightseeing. Guided
tours are an excellent way to orient yourself with the city, to see a lot in a small period of time, and to visit some of
the sites not located on the Mall. Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Cherryhill park office.
Facilities and Amenities:
* 400 RV and Tenting Campsites
* Sites with water, sewer, and electric hookups
* 30 or 50 amp service
* Clean restrooms with hot showers
* Hot Tub and Sauna
* Carpeted laundry room
* Propane refills
* Pets welcome
* Dog walking service available
* Handicap accessible
* Sites open year round
* Camp store
* The Cherry Hill Café
* Certified Master RV Technicians, April-October
* 2 Sparkling outdoor pools, one with fountain and beach walk-in, one heated
* Open year round
* Cable TV (HBO and HBO Plus, Disney, ESPN 1 & 2, CNN, The Weather Channel)
* Miniature Golf
* Exercise Room (Brand New)
* Game Room Arcade
* Large Screen TV Lounge with Fireplace
* Nature Trail
* Bus Depot with information booth for tours and sightseeing
TENTS = $34.00
RV's = $44.00
PULL-THRU'S (if available) = $49.00
PREMIUM SITES = $60.00
Hookups include: electric (20/30/50 amps), cable TV, water, and sewer.